Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Enablement Manager to help accelerate the onboarding and performance of our Sales, Success, and Support teams.
About the role
- Location: Local, remote, or either
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you’ll…
- Partner with the Sr. Sales Enablement Manager and the Sales leadership team to improve and optimize onboarding tracks for Sales, Customer Success and Support, and own the coordination, organization, and evolution of those programs.
- Conduct engaging group training sessions for new hires aimed at fast retention of the material
- Author and design product and methodology-based coursework in Webflow’s chosen Learning Management System (LMS)
- Build a partner enablement program that builds upon existing sales enablement material, aimed at improving the ecosystem and success of Webflow partners and experts.
- Facilitate 1:1 coaching sessions and practical certifications with Sales and Customer Success individuals as part of onboarding and reinforcement training.
- Play a pivotal role in the design, ongoing organization and rep adoption of a content knowledge base, build strong cross-functional relationships with Product Marketing
- Be an evangelist of our sales methodology and design programs to support its long term adoption across individual contributors and management alike.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as a Sales Enablement Manager if you:
- Have 5+ years of Sales experience, with 1+ years of experience in Sales Enablement or Sales Management
- Are extremely detail-oriented — you don’t miss a beat.
- Can ensure that processes are followed, as well as evolve them over time.
- Have previous experience executing different modalities of training/content delivery - including virtual, in-person, digital
- Understand principles of instructional design and have built successful e-learning content across multiple categories (selling skills, product training modules, market placement, competitive, etc.).
- Have strong project management and time management skills.
- Have experience working cross-functionally.
- Knowledge of web design, web development or Webflow is a huge plus!
- Previous experience in frontline Sales Management preferred, but not required
- Previous experience in a high-growth SaaS company is a huge plus
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Sales Enablement Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.