LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is transforming customer data infrastructure with people-based identity. Enterprises look to the cloud as a scalable solution to build, analyze, and take action on their customer data. LiveRamp takes a key role in helping companies extract value from cloud infrastructure investments by delivering accurate and interoperable data.
The Cloud Partnerships team is responsible for evangelizing, developing, and executing successful cloud Product and GTM strategies with our ecosystem of partners. This team works cross-functionally across Product, Operations, Legal, Field Sales, and Engineering to bring our cloud-based solutions to market.
Strong candidates for this role are well-versed in data infrastructure and cloud platform ecosystems with excellent working knowledge of how ISVs (Independent Software Vendors) deliver solutions to customers. This candidate must have the skilled ability to synthesize, influence, and evangelize a vision with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that LR sellers understand how and when to engage with our Cloud Partners
- Identify customer pain points/needs and provide feedback to the Cloud product and partnership team to deliver and improve messaging continuously
- Identify and document best practices for co-selling
- Drive co-sell revenue and build partner sourced pipeline
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with cloud partners, ensuring that our strategic goals are aligned with activities in the field
- Assist with Cloud Marketplace transactions and manage joint-customer lists
- Build relationships with regional Google Cloud Sales Leaders
- Identify new opportunities to engage with Technology Alliance Partners in the field
- Manage use of the Partner portals as a means of registering opportunities and engaging with partners
- Maintain reports on Partner Opportunities Created, Pipeline and won deals
- Write and Host Cloud Partner Win Wires
- Support regional partner sales events
Your team will:
Execute the vision for LiveRamp’s key role in the cloud. The Cloud Partnerships team is leading the charge in evolving the way that our customers are solving for the complexities of unifying customer data within their cloud data warehouses and data lakes. This team is a multi-faceted GTM force consisting of Business Development, Commercial, Product, and Marketing roles. Members of this team work cross-functionally across all teams at LiveRamp
- Previous experience working with or at a Cloud company delivering strategic solutions to market.
- 5-7+ years of experience with at least 3 years of experience working in a Commercial role such as Sales, Business Development, or Account Management.
- Focused and results-driven but is a strategic thinker who can prioritize decisions based on broader context and other initiatives at the Company.
- Experience in Identity a plus
- Experience in MarTech, AdTech a plus
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: Smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking, and proactive
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, New York or remote
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.