Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
About the role: As the University Recruitment & Diversity Talent Manager , your focus will be to oversee and be responsible for ensuring that the highest caliber candidates are attracted to Airbnb through appropriate on campus marketing and effective screening of candidates. This role includes managing the campus diversity strategy, diversity partnerships, implementing on-campus efforts for recruiting and supporting the campus programs. You will liaise with campus recruiters, senior management, career services, school faculty, school clubs/organisation's, candidates, internal technology and marketing experts. The Campus Diversity recruiting manager will work closely with business professionals to implement the diversity strategy which will cover a range of areas including outreach, metrics, evaluation and communication
What you’ll do
- Lead the campus diversity strategy at target universities and determine appropriate business engagement. Oversee and coordinate the development and support of diversity recruiting efforts across targeted campuses and efforts.
- Create and implement a robust Campus Hiring Strategy
- Create and deploy Campus engagement strategies like virtual office tours, guest lectures, conduct relevant competition, etc. to keep the interest intact
- Design Campus hiring calendar for both FTE & Internship hiring covering Tech & Non-Tech Teams
- Gather Campus requirements from stakeholders.
- Represent the brand on campus and make an impact
- Collaborate closely with brand and social marketing teams to create employment brand in the campuses
- Build relationships with campus placement teams and faculty representatives to facilitate the campus program across a variety of campuses.
- Stay up-to-date with campus events (academic and non-academic) and accordingly plan a meaningful and impactful campus calendar for year round engagement and brand building.
- Be responsible for collecting competitive intelligence from campuses through primary and secondary sources on recruitment, compensation, campus rankings, etc.
- Work closely with stakeholders and business leaders to refine and implement a robust campus hiring governance program.
- Identify opportunities for new campus initiatives in order to strengthen the brand.
- Work with Markets to coordinate merchandise, collaterals, and social media content for campus initiatives.
- Act as the go-to contact for recruitment managers for all matters related to campus process and related governance
- Ensure program level operational KPIs agreed with stakeholders are met
What you need to succeed
- MBA from Tier - I University/Institute, preferably with 10-12 years of experience in Campus hiring, Diversity Hiring
- Exceptional communication & articulation skills
- Strong networking and relationship skills
- Strong negotiation and data analytics skills
- Ability to influence decision making
- Ability to collaborate and engage strongly with business
- Exceptional communication and articulation skills
- Strong Team player
- Be Industry focused, keep up breast with Industry practices
- Be open to stretch and deliver to ad-hoc business need
- Biased toward action, simplifier, and great communicator - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
- Ability to identify the root causes of changes in key metrics and run tests to validate your hypotheses.
Our Gurgaon office is home to a strong team of individuals who have an insightful and deep
understanding of our Indian business. They are one of the most hospitable teams on the planet and welcome all with open arms.
“We are looking for people with entrepreneurial attitude - the insurgent mission, the front-line obsession and the owner’s mindset” - Team Airbnb Capability Center