LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is looking for a staff software engineer to help build the next generation of our core platform services enabling the LiveRamp customer to observe, audit and discover their data assets as they use LiveRamp.
This will be foundational to LiveRamp’s future enabling access to unique data assets necessary to understand the end-to-end customer journey, enable 2nd party data collaboration, and create superior customer experiences.
The LiveRamp engineering team is here to make the grant vision a reality. The team owns the end to end implementation of the systems and solutions that drives the growth of the core product. You will have a unique experience working in a startup-like environment within an established company.
- Work on a remote-first team that consists of supportive and passionate software engineers. Architect and lead large cross-team engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle.
- Design and build core services, APIs, and infrastructure that supports the growth of all LiveRamp products.
- Have an impact across the entire product and engineer org by leading cross-team technical discussions, evangelizing best practices, and mentoring engineers and engineering teams.
- Help recruit the best engineers to join the team to build great products together.
Your team will:
- Design and build the data catalog APIs, data lineage APIs, and key graph infrastructure to power end to end asset lifecycle management
- Build metadata graphing capabilities that allow us to ask complex questions about the state, access and relationships between customer data assets
- Build tools that enable other LiveRamp teams to turn metadata relationships into actionable insights.
- Continuously improving data operations: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Leverage cutting-edge graph database and API technologies to enhance our platform services.
- 7+ years of experience leading teams designing and building scalable services, APIs, and infrastructures.
- Have a product-oriented mindset: you like offering technical solutions to business problems.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive.
- Strong experience programming in JVM languages (java, scala, python).
- Experience building extensible architectures and platform services used by other teams
- Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure, ...).
- Experience working with Graph databases (JanusGraph, Neo4j, etc)
- Experience building APIs with GraphQL
- Contributions to open source projects.
- Familiarity with building dev tools and driving their adoption
- Experience working on a remote-first team.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.