Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The Senior Analyst, Title Production Admin & Config (TPAC) is responsible for the configuration, maintenance and availability of the title production systems and associated applications. This role is responsible for the implementation of new technologies that support the title production systems. The Analyst also partners with the various Engineering and Operations teams, reviews change requests and provides feedback and guidance regarding proper implementation.
- Serve as a liaison between all levels of the Business and TPAC Team
- Assist with technical and functional requirements gathering and business process improvements as needed
- Engage with the project/development/BizOps team during the project implementation phase and continue as a point of contact through the ongoing support/maintenance phase
- Work with the project/development/BizOps team to assist with testing of new or enhanced features/integrations
- Recommend creative approaches to solving unique software problems while utilizing product functionality to the full extent
- Serve as a subject matter expert to the Service Desk, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure teams for managing security, content, application configurations and understanding integrations relating to the title production systems
- Recommend alternatives and provide risk assessments based on expertise
- Work with external vendors for product support and system enhancements
- Detect and reproduce software defects
- Follow Change Management policies and procedures for production relates application changes
- Communicate unresolved system issues to Systems Team and follow through to resolution
- Ensure proper escalation occurs for unresolved issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the Operations team to provide documentation for issue resolution, installation and configurations providing them knowledge to enable them to assist with the support functions
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline (significant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Minimum 3 years of experience directly supporting ResWare
- Strong technical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with excellent analytical skills and ability to research, problem solve and document technical solutions
- Knowledge of application level security concepts
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities/projects effectively while working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of colleagues, management, and vendors
- Experience in Title Insurance industry preferred but not required
- Experience working with geographically distributed and culturally diverse stakeholders
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.