Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
The Community Support Regional Quality Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution and management of the global CS Quality program. This role will report directly to the Global Quality Manager. The Regional Quality Manager will execute on the designed quality strategy and help implement a world-class quality framework that will drive consistency in the community support experience we deliver across the globe.
The Quality Manager will help provide in-region management to CS QI Partner Leads (incl. Safety & Claims; excl. China). They will manage the execution of the global Quality program within their region in cooperation with the Leads reporting to them at both partner and internal sites. They will be responsible for driving regional performance through Quality initiatives. This will range from helping to develop site specific action plans to help drive up NPS, to specific development of Quality tips for each site to drive crewbie performance.
The Quality Manager will also help support Partner Management by providing in-region support for escalated issues beyond the scope of the Partner Quality Leads.
- Execute and help drive the Airbnb global quality strategy and implementation framework within the established region.
- Support in-region implementation of the necessary QA processes, support structure and quality metrics in line with Industry best-practices (e.g. COPC) that drive performance.
- Provide in-region Quality representation to other shared services teams ensuring quality is an integral part of the continuous improvement framework in CS Operations.
- Set the high bar standard in the region to help develop a culture where quality is a core principle of CS operations and is advocated by all.
- Provide in-region reporting on quality program status, performance, hiring, onboarding and outcomes to the APAC Community Support Quality Manager on a regular basis.
- Develop a fully trained, high-performing, motivated and empowered in-region Quality team.
- Ensure the proper Quality team support of the in-region launch of a new service Partner or new service tier (e.g. Claims launch in India).
- Work with Partner Management teams in-region to address escalated issues, dips in performance and the rollout of new Quality initiatives to drive performance.
- Taking Initiative - You are a self-motivated, driven individual that works well under limited supervision.
- Building and Nurturing Engaged Teams - You have the ability to engage teams in the pursuit of excellence by setting the high bar of Quality performance.
- Prioritizing our Community - You employ basic prioritization and decision-based skill making with the ability to drive initiatives based on priority of impact to our community.
- Collaborating - You have the ability to cultivate collaborative relationships across all levels within the organization and outsource partner/suppliers.
- Demonstrating Business Acumen - You have a willingness to learn and develop the business acumen to have a basic understanding of the organization at a deeper level to help influence positive change.
- Motivating - You have excellent people management skills and the ability to develop strong leadership skills. Proven track record of driving team performance.
- Solving Problems - You have critical-thinking skills and the ability to deliver data-driven insights from quality initiatives.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in contact center quality assurance in a large organization (preferably geographically diverse or global) and ideally, COPC certified
- 3+ years in a QA leadership position with a track record of successful delivery
- A working understanding of end-to-end processes within customer service operations
- Comfortable working in a multi-site contact center environment with a mix of internal/in-source and outsource contact centers
- The ability to deliver and report on robust Quality initiatives with clear priorities and objectives for the future.
- Ability to drive improvement projects with proven results
- Excellent written, verbal communications and organizational skill
- A mastery of Excel, Confluence, Tableau and Medallia preferred
- Deep working knowledge of all QA tools, terminology and COPC process
- Global and regional travel of up to 30% required
- Ability to obtain a Visa for international travel
- Bachelor’s degree or above required