We’re looking for a process-driven Sales Operations professional to join Asana’s rapidly growing Revenue Organization and support the team and our customers through developing and optimizing revenue-generating processes and systems! This role will focus on our Top of Funnel business processes and will work closely with Sales, Sales Strategy, Marketing and Business Technology to develop solutions for our next phase of growth.
Asana’s Revenue Operations team supports efficiency, velocity, and productivity of revenue-generating functions at scale, through the development and optimization of relevant policy, processes, systems, support, and data to help maximize the impact Asana can have on the world.
What you’ll achieve:
- Optimize Lead Management, prospecting, data enrichment, and pipeline attribution processes/policies via large scale business transformation projects and incremental enhancements while working with the business systems team to identify architectural improvements for integration with Salesforce.com (SFDC) to allow Asana to scale
- Design elegant, simple and scalable Top of Funnel business processes which improve the Sales experience for our reps and functional partners
- Develop Sales journey and experience maps including benchmarking and future state roadmaps
- Data based functional design and decision making to influence business priorities and solutions
- Work with cross-functional partners across marketing, customer success, legal, security, and business technology on key initiatives
- Administration of sales engagement and automation tools for content management, outbound messaging, chat, call recording, etc.
- Build long-term relationships with internal counterparts to create powerful, collaborative partnerships
- Coach and mentor new team members through a breadth of skills, across a variety of projects and tasks related to running the business
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management information systems, computer science, or related field
- Previous operational experience collaborating with Account Executive, Outbound Sales, Inbound Sales, or Sales Development Reps with learnings to help build scalable process and solutions
- Experience with business analysis, requirements documentation, business process modelling and improvement, preferably in a high-growth enterprise SaaS environment
- 4-8 years of experience in sales or revenue operations and/or project management
- Experience building Salesforce-integrated technology solutions, reports and dashboards and adjusting permissions, validation rules, and workflow rules
- 3+ years experience in Top of Funnel solutions including Lead Routing, Prospecting, Enrichment & Pipeline
- Clear, concise business writing skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with supporting multiple implementation work-streams simultaneously
- Strong collaboration skills while working with Business Systems Analysts, Enterprise Architects and business users/stakeholders to drive business analysis/user requirements
- Strong experience in negotiating scope and priorities and balancing for successful outcomes
- A self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Ability to identify gaps or areas of improvement in our overall processes
- Ability to prioritize work and team’s work while minimizing distraction
- Ability to coordinate and manage potentially complex projects cross-functionally
- Entrepreneurial, problem-solving, “find a way” attitude and team-player
- Growth mindset: An openness to give and receive constructive feedback
- High level of integrity
- A deep, genuine curiosity for the business and how it works
- Track record of results in fast-moving environments and ability to excel under ambiguity
- SFDC Admin Certification
- Previous experience working on SFDC integrations of systems supporting Sales, Finance and Customer Success
- Previous experience working with kanban or scrum methodologies
- Previous experience at fast-growing SaaS company
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.