Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Opportunity:
The Director of Solutions Consulting will build and scale the solutions consulting function at Doma, hiring and leading a solutions consulting team with expertise across operations and technology. Solutions consulting is a critical component of both the pre-sales process and post-sale customer relationship management at Doma, working with prospects and partners to understand their business, technology architecture, and operational needs; designing and demonstrating innovative solutions and product demos tailored to individual prospects; and partnering with marketing, sales, operations, product and technology, revenue operations, and customer success to increase the already-high performance of our sales team. The Director of Solutions Consulting will set the strategic agenda for the solutions consulting team, design a solutions consulting organization with subject-matter experts and specialized roles that is responsive to the needs of the business, set the team’s priorities for maximum positive impact on our sales motion, and collaborate internally with other functional leadership to ensure that prospects’ and customers’ needs are prioritized appropriately and addressed quickly and efficiently. This is a crucial role for Doma’s high-growth enterprise sales business.
- Build and scale the solutions consulting function for Doma.
- Coach and drive solution consultants to demonstrate relevance to customers, fully discover customers’ business and technical problems, deliver the highest-quality and highest-impact presentations and demonstrations, comprehend and document the business value to be delivered, and ensure customer commitment to Doma’s value proposition.
- Develop team members according to the demands of the business and their individual professional goals.
- Partner with sales, revenue operations, and customer success leadership to maximize efficiency of pre-sales motion and expansion efforts with current customers.
- Collaborate with revenue operations and marketing to develop and deploy training to meet the changing demands of the sales organization.
- Represent the voice of the customer internally in product, workflow, and solution design.
- Apply a structured, analytical problem-solving approach and distill clarity from ambiguity to design innovative solutions that meet customer needs.
- Excellent time management.
- Independent judgment and mature decision-making skills to deal with projects that often have enterprise-wide scope and may have significant cost and time-to-market impacts.
- Resilient in navigating through ambiguity and translating the theoretical to applicable
- Ability to motivate team to drive toward aggressive results.
- Ability to prioritize problem-solving efforts to ensure that team focuses on highest-value tasks.
- Sound business acumen and excellent analytical judgment.
- People management and coaching.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer relationship management.
- Comfort with numbers, people, and technology.
- Level of Education (Preferred): Bachelors Degree
- Type of Education (Preferred) (For example, Bachelors Degree in Finance):
- Years of Experience (Preferred): 10+ years of experience
- Type of Related Work Experience (Preferred):
- Experience in a high-growth enterprise sales business
- Experience in a revenue function selling to customers in financial services, mortgage, or related fields
- Experience scaling a function with multiple subject-matter emphases and internal stakeholders
- Second-line management experience
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.