Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Role
Doma is seeking a Demand Marketing Manager with a strong sense of initiative who is passionate, dynamic, creative, and has a proven track record for impacting sales with strong marketing programs. Reporting to the Vice President of Demand Generation, this position will be responsible for owning demand generation programs to achieve short- and long-term revenue goals for our Doma Local channel, with Real Estate Professionals as your target buyer.
This role is an innovation-driven tech marketer's dream with budget, strong leadership support, and the opportunity to provide a differentiated marketing approach to an age-old industry. You will be supporting a customer acquisition motion that leverages the best of marketing tactics, with particular emphasis on strong integrated campaigns and nurture programs. You will excel in this role if you are detail-oriented, data and results driven, enjoy building marketing strategies in collaboration with sales teams, and can rapidly earn trust and credibility with stakeholders.
- Strategize and execute marketing campaigns for the different stages of the buyer journey through the funnel: top-of-funnel lead generation, nurturing, and account engagement.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns end-to-end: design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through the entire buying cycle
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Work with product marketing to develop offer creation.
- Evaluate campaign performance to optimize demand generation efforts using a metrics-based approach.
- Optimize response and conversion rates by measuring, analyzing, and improving integrated campaign strategies and execution; employ mechanisms such as A/B and multivariate testing (content, email templates, landing pages, offers, etc.), personalization, and others
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years demand generation or channel marketing experience for high tech, B2B, software, or SaaS/Cloud products.
- Strong analysis, strategic and creative thinking, team leadership, planning, organizing, problem-solving skills, and a passion for using data, insights, and trends to understand buyer behavior with a test-and-adjust mentality.
- Ability to tell compelling stories by way of campaign copy to win the hearts and minds of our customers within the defined style and brand guidelines
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to multitask, set measurable objectives, manage defined timelines and budgets for each campaign.
- Understanding of key demand creation approaches, including digital, social, web, nurture programs, email, events, webinars, content syndication, and more.
- Ability to work effectively independently and get things done under tight deadlines while juggling multiple priorities.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.