Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Our Talent Management team builds the strategy and programs that fuel our employees and leaders’ ability to deliver results while developing their careers at Robinhood. As a Learning and Leadership Program Manager, you'll lead and execute learning strategies and programming for all Hoodies, helping them be more effective as individuals, colleagues and emerging leaders. You’ll also evaluate individual and org development needs, assess how to help employees make the most of learning opportunities, and partner across the organization to support Hoodies in their roles and careers.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Working directly with our Talent Management leaders and teams, leveraging a human-centered design approach, to deeply understand the learning needs of all Hoodies
- Leveraging creativity and consultative skills to bring innovative content delivery solutions that make accessing learning and information engaging and simple for employees
- Delivering learning products that meet objectives in creative, engaging, relevant ways that are reflective of the company including (e-learning, system simulations, videos, surveys, motion graphics, wikis, etc.) and conventional deliverables (participant workbooks, facilitator guides, presentations, infographics) to meet learning objectives
- Defining and leveraging a build/buy/curate model to determine design process and approach ranging from creating a learning product from start to finish, partnering with vendors to get work done, or curating off-the-shelf content to meet learning needs
- Developing and using tools and templates to ensure consistency and timely progress on project milestones and implement new standards to improve efficiency
- Working in partnership with PeopleX to develop and evangelize Robinhood’s point of view and overall strategy in Personal Development/Effectiveness
- Partnering in Learning and Leadership to support the culture of learning
- Rolling up your sleeves and providing production support in Google Docs and Slides and in interactive PDFs
- Managing the scope and time needed to complete learning projects, define the process, risks and resources needed, and adapt quickly as business priorities and learning needs evolve
- Effectively strategizing, planning and managing multiple complex projects/priorities while working within project budget, resource and time parameters
- Navigating multiple tools to develop complex learning solutions
- Demonstrating a commitment to teamwork through relationship building and effective collaboration with the Talent Management team, business subject matter experts, and business partners
- Delivering exemplary internal customer service through strong professionalism and project ownership/management
- Demonstrating curiosity about learning technology and design to provide the learner fresh and relevant ways to engage
- Deep expertise in adult learning methodology along with creativity, talent and curiosity to challenge the status quo, innovate, and help re-imagine learning!
- Experience building and scaling learning initiatives in high-growth environments
- Proven ability to create and communicate measurable learning outcomes using a methodical, data-driven approach
- Able to be in the details as well as vision the big picture across multiple workstreams and disparate projects, ensuring strong partnerships, measurable results, and a high quality standard
- An eye for design and the technical know-how to create effective, engaging, and visually-appealing learning deliverables
- Knowledge across current learning tools and platforms (video, graphic design, interactive/experiential design, Adobe Creative Cloud, Articulate Storyline, et al.) as well as a sense for what’s “new and next”
- Proven experience building strong, cross-team relationships and an ability to partner with and influence senior leadership
- A minimum of 7+ years of progressive, demonstrated impact in Learning and Development or a related discipline
- An experienced practitioner with a varied portfolio and demonstrated success across many topic areas and audiences
- Excellent communication combined with business acumen and strong creative chops
- Extraordinary flexibility and comfort in ambiguity
- Enthusiasm for collaboration, building deep relationships, and leveraging the power of partnerships
- Practitioner of Design Thinking, HCD, XD and/or related disciplines
- Content development expertise in Personal Development/Effectiveness topics, such as time management, collaboration, effective meetings, et al.
- Coaching certification
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).