LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is looking for a senior software engineer to join our Billing & Metrics team to help get more visibility into client usage across LiveRamp’s applications.
The billing team will be in charge of revamping our metrics and billing system in order to standardize usage collection and instrumentation for billing, and to expose this to customers & internal teams. You will have a massive impact on the user experience of our customers as well as the entire engineering organization.
- Collaborate with the entire engineering organization to build and extend systems that measure clients’ usage of LiveRamp services
- Lead cross-team engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle
- Be integral in our relationship with our User Experience team and partner to achieve best in class experiences
- Perform code reviews and design reviews for other engineers on the team.
- Be a key stakeholder in the backing services that unify LiveRamp’s user experience
Your team will:
- Develop and maintain critical systems related to usage metrics, used to improve our customer experience and for billing purposes
- Get billing system and contract system to talk to each other to surface useful insights and decrease operational costs
- 2+ years experience in full stack application development
- Experience leading complex engineering projects
- Enjoy collaborating on an agile development team
- Experience working with a remote, global team
- Experience working with UX and Product teams
- Significant experience with Ruby
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: Remote
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.