LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
About this job:
LiveRamp recently acquired DataFleets, a Silicon Valley leader in privacy-preserving and federated data analytics, and is continuing to build their engineering team. Privacy enhancing technologies (PETs) like differential privacy and federating learning have tremendous market-demand and strong theoretical foundations. We are building a future in which all data, anywhere, can be connected and useful without compromising individual data privacy. The LiveRamp engineering team is making this grand vision a reality. DataFleets operates like a startup within a larger company, stays on the bleeding-edge of research in PETs, and bridges the gap between theory and practice by employing rigorous software engineering practices to develop technology.
- Document the product features, justify the investment, groom the backlog and work closely with UX/visual designers and engineering counterpart to build and release the new experiences to our users.
- Understand the needs of our customers and prospects as it relates to their cloud and data infrastructure
- Stay plugged into the competitive landscape, understand high level market shifts and help stay ahead of competition.
- Work with design counterparts to define user experiences
- Meet with customers, understand their pain points and provide solutions to drive adoption of cross-cloud deployment capabilities
- Experience in a similar role that displays strong leadership competencies and ability to foster user experience strategy
- Execute product strategy in partnership with Engineering and Design within a high-velocity Agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on user feedback.
- 8+ years Product Management experience with recent years within cloud services / ops
- Minimum 5+ years of leading a cloud product
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence others
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Interaction with product marketing and go-to-market experience in the cloud market
- Ability to build and defend business cases
- Experience with Agile software development
- BA/BS in Computer Science, MBA Preferred
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.