Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers everyone to create incredible experiences for the web — without writing any code.
We’re hiring for a Software Engineer, Frontend to help us build thrilling user experiences with the latest web technologies: Node.js, Mongo, AWS, React, Flux architecture, CSS-in-JS, ES2015+, Mocha, Cypress.io, Jest, and Flow. Webflow empowers hundreds of thousands of people and we need your expertise to make us even better.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or remote
As a Software Engineer, Frontend you’ll
- Write performant and accessible UI components (React) that power visual design experiences and websites
- Collaborate with software engineers, product managers, designers and QA analysts in an autonomous, supportive team environment
- Build and maintain unit and integration tests (Mocha, Jest, Cypress)
- Receive support designed to help you grow as an impactful engineer and a healthy human being
You’ll thrive as a Software Engineer, Frontend if you:
- Have 2-3+ years of experience in scalable, multi-tenant environments that drive rich front-end experiences.
- Have developed a scalable SaaS product or service that builds customer trust through accessible and reliable user experiences
- Value testing and documentation as much as you do code
- Are comfortable behind a Linux terminal
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role's requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why" and "how"
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our Core Behaviors
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful software engineer and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.