Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Solutions Engineer to help customers understand what’s possible with Webflow. You’ll make sure new users feel supported throughout their migration to Webflow, and make sure our customers are successful with Webflow.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
- Type: Full-time
As a Solutions Engineer, you’ll …
- Provide consistently high-quality customer experiences and onboarding for our customers and partners
- Proactively meet with enterprise customers to make sure we are delivering high-quality products
- Handle bug reports, troubleshoot issues, and collaborate with teams to improve products and services based on customer feedback
- Work with Account Executives to build custom demos for potential customers
- Research technical integrations for customers and partners and provide guidance on best practices to help optimize their website
You’ll thrive as a Solutions Engineer if you:
- Have demonstrated experience with providing high-touch customer support over email, phone, and video calls
- Possess a deep understanding of Webflow products including knowledge of third-party app integrations
- Enjoy working autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates while empowering and supporting those around you
- Practice radical candor with your colleagues to communicate clearly. You can start from the common ground as a great listener and work towards creative solutions with others.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why" and "how"
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Solutions Engineer and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.