ABOUT LIVERAMP'S ADDRESSABILITY TEAM
LiveRamp’s publisher team is responsible for the growth of our identity graph, the backbone of all of our client facing products, and for driving the success of one of our most important strategic initiatives, Authenticated Traffic Solution (ATS).
ABOUT THIS JOB
In this role, you will drive the success of publisher adoption of the Authenticated Traffic Solution in Japan. You'll be responsible for educating publishers on our offering, working through contractual details, and ensuring successful implementations.
You'll work closely with multiple LiveRamp stakeholders to ensure we're able to rapidly onboard publishers to use this service. You'll develop strong relationships with the publishers and be seen as their advisor for identity. You'll develop a deep understanding of our product and be able to quickly understand a partner's role in the ecosystem and how we can together build a sustainable advertising business.
- Pitching to Publishers - you’ll be able to quickly and articulately pitch the value of people-based identity to a publisher and why they should implement our Authenticated Traffic Solution. You’ll be able to handle objections, qualify if a publisher is a good fit, and get the publisher comfortable with adoption.
- Day-to-day workstream tracking – you’ll be working with many publishers, all on different timelines. It’s critical that you’re able to project manage the different efforts and make sure that we’re meeting goals around contract signing and implementation. You’ll be the project manager across legal, privacy, product, and implementation and you’ll be responsible for making sure the publisher’s needs are met.
- LiveRamp for Publishers - In addition to pitching the Authenticated Traffic Solution, you'll identify which publishers will be a good fit for our wider suite of publisher-facing products. You'll also develop a strong understanding of LiveRamp Privacy Manager, our CMP solution, and how that can benefit publishers.
- Publisher Relationship Management - Once a publisher has adopted, that's just the beginning. You'll nurture a long term, strategic relationship with the publisher and become their go to person on identity.
- >8 years working in a publisher-facing role
- Bilingual language skillset: Japanese and English
- Good existing JP publisher network
- AdTech background is a big plus - particularly an understanding of header bidding
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial. This is a major, fast paced initiative for LiveRamp and you’ll be crucial to its success
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Based in Tokyo with limited international travel required